Can- Am Brings Out Two New Spyder Models
Sep 25, 2015
Can-am unveiled two new models to the F3 Spyder lineup. The Spyder F3-T and the Spyder F3-Limited.
Both have the same rugged look of the F3 base model but with some nice new features.
The F3-T features include:
- SACHS Big-Bore Shocks
- Integrated Hard Side Luggage (21 gallons)
- Glove Box
- Tinted Windshield
- Integrated Rear-View Mirror
- Machined Deep Black High Gloss Front Wheels
- Premium Color Digital Gauge
- Trailer Ready
- Optional 4-speaker Audio System w/USB Port
Colors include: Pearl White, Steel Black Metallic, Pure Magnesium Metallic w/Can-Am Red Frame, Intense Red Pearl
The F3-Limited features include all the Spyder F3-T Features, Plus:
- 4-Speaker Audio System w/USB Port
- Rider Heated Grips
- Rider Footboards
- Limited Trim Signature Seat
- Shamrock Chrome Front Wheels
- Additional Chrome Peices
Colors include: Pearl White, Steel Black Metallic, Intense Red Pearl, Monmouth Black Satin
Comfort and convenience were the focus on these new Can-am models. More storage that integrates well with the vehicle is a major plus for the F3. Having a radio option makes these models much more attractive for the customer.
People are talking and Can-Am is listening by adding more convenience features to their Spyder lineup. This should make the F3 stand out against the ever popular RT model.